Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Remake

Bu konuda 7 mesaj var

KOTOR-Remake-Featured-image-scaled.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lL-RfE-ioJ8 ]

• Developed by Aspyr (the studio behind many recent re-releases of LucasArts-era games, including the re-releases of the original KOTOR games)
  • Coming to PC and PS5
  • “it’s a console exclusive on PlayStation 5 at launch” - from PS Blog
  • “Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is a creative collaborator in the project, working closely on development with Aspyr and Lucasfilm Games, particularly on how to take full advantage of its newest, cutting-edge platform.” - from StarWars.com
  • The game may still be part of Legends rather than the current Disney-era canon, but it’s unclear. The StarWars.com article refers to the original game as being part of Legends, but doesn’t say if the remake will be as well
  • “Though he won't give specifics, Treadwell says development on KOTOR – Remake has been active "for a little while," and in close collaboration with Lucasfilm Games.” - from StarWars.com
  • "We've been working really, really closely with Aspyr for a long time now to deconstruct what made KOTOR so great and bring that back to new audiences, because we want this game to be an incredible RPG," says Kellogg. "We want this game to be just as beloved as it was before. Some of my favorite meetings to have in my week right now are to get into the nitty gritty with Aspyr and talk about, 'Why did we make that choice in the original game and how does that play today? How do we expand that choice and make it even more meaningful and impactful?' We think about, literally, every word of dialogue and [other choices] down to the clothes that the character is wearing." - from StarWars.com
  • At least some of the original voice actors are returning, including Jennifer Hale (whose voice is in the reveal trailer

Ranilin and MilesTeg beğendi

Bu mesajı paylaş

Bu mesajın linki
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

PS5 exclusive olmasaydı iyiydi ama olsun. Defalarca oynadık zamanında, merakla bekliyorum. Bi de Republic Commando'nun remake'i gelse de rahatlasak... :D

Bu mesajı paylaş

Bu mesajın linki
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

haberi dün gördüm kendimden geçtim. hayatımda witcher 3 kadar hatta belki daha fazla zevk aldığım tek oyundur. uzun zamandır düşünüyordum keşke remake'i gelse diye.

Ranilin beğendi

Bu mesajı paylaş

Bu mesajın linki
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş
23 hours ago, SEP said:

PS5 exclusive olmasaydı iyiydi ama olsun. Defalarca oynadık zamanında, merakla bekliyorum. Bi de Republic Commando'nun remake'i gelse de rahatlasak... :D

tam exclusive değilmiş sanırım, 6-12 ay sonra xbox'a da gelecek.

SEP beğendi

Bu mesajı paylaş

Bu mesajın linki
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Yorum yazmak için üye olun veya giriş yapın

Yorum yazmak için üye olmanız lazım

Üye ol

Üye olun ve sitemizin tüm avantajlarından yararlanın!

Yeni bir hesap oluştur

Giriş yap

Zaten üyemiz misin? O halde giriş yap

Hemen giriş yap

• Bu sayfadaki üyeler   0 üye

Şu an bu sayfayı görüntüleyen bir üye yok